Friday, May 2, 2014

A Weekend Eve

Somehow, I blinked and it turned into Friday night.  This has been an eventful week!  It all started with the glass in my finger on Sunday morning... the same glass that came out of my finger three days later, thankfully.  Tuesday was also exciting--I was lucky enough to receive a promotion at work, and the official announcement was made that night.  I am so excited, and can't wait to see where the future takes me!

Today I had the day off; I was planning on a run this morning, but woke up with a blinding headache.  Eventually I showered, got ready for the day, and headed over to Skokie.  I stopped at the Target on Touhy, where I picked up a (cute!) swimsuit for our trip and a few tank tops.  After that, T. and I got lunch and then went on a walk before he went back to the office.  From there, I got on 94 and headed into the city for a lovely afternoon in Humboldt Park with some dear friends.  We hung out together for a few hours; around quarter to six, I got in the car and drove home on North in mostly pleasant rush hour traffic.  Since then, T. and I have just been relaxing... we ordered out had a few cocktails.  Not bad for Friday night!

Recently, I signed up for an Instagram account...  not gonna lie, I'm enjoying it!  It's a fun little app.  Anyway, here are a few of my recent pics:




Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment