Thursday, April 10, 2014

In honor of National Siblings' Day...


I am lucky to have been blessed with three incredible siblings.  They are each doing great things with their lives, and it makes me proud!  As we've all grown older, I have come to appreciate them even more and I am so glad to be their sister.  These days, we're all living far apart, all across the country, and I miss them terribly sometimes.  My brothers and sister are never far from my mind, though, and I look forward to spending time with them and seeing them (hopefully) soon!

C., A., and J., I love you guys.  Thanks for being the best siblings a girl could ever ask for!

Special shout out to J. and M., my brothers-in-law. welcoming me as their sister with open arms.  You guys are the best, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment