Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 Reading List

I like to keep track of the books I read every year.  2017 was pretty crazy with marathon training and other life happenings, so I'm pretty happy to see that I read as many books as I did!  Here's to starting my 2018 list!


A Cook's Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines; Anthony Bourdain

Hint Fiction: An anthology of stories in 25 words or fewer; Edited by Robert Swartwood

Runner's World Complete Guide to Running

The Shooting Star: A Poetry Anthology; Edited by Jeffrey S. Copeland

The Long Run: A Memoir; Catriona Menzies-Pike

I'll Tell You In Person; Chloe Caldwell

Everything, Everything; Nicola Yoon

The Princess Saves Herself in This One; Amanda Lovelace

Grocery: The Buying and Selling of Food in America; Michael Ruhlman

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone; J.K. Rowling

The Old Beauty & Others; Willa Cather

No comments:

Post a Comment