Tuesday, September 30, 2014

In September

Truthfully, it feels like September just flew by!  Suddenly, it's the very end of the month.  And I'm still trying to figure out how that is quite possible.  It's been a good one, I'd have to say... with the half marathon at the beginning, a lovely wedding we attended back home a few weeks ago, and the unofficial kick-off to the holiday season at work, I have definitely been keeping busy!

The leaves are starting to change, and there have been a few chillier days here and there.  This is my favorite time of the year and it is always too short, so I am going to do everything I can to soak it in.  I've been taking a bit of a break from running to let my body fully recover, but this week I am planning on getting back into it again--the weather looks good, too!  I've been spending time with family and friends that feel like family and enjoying the beginning of fall.

Tomorrow marks the first of October, and I'm excited to see what the month may bring.  In the meantime, here are a few shots from the last few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment