Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sunrise on Solidarity Drive

This past weekend was fantastic--I had both days off and ran the Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday morning (which truly deserves, and will receive, a post of its own... it was an incredible experience!).  We spent the rest of the the time finding a balance between relaxation and moderate productivity.  Needless to say, I loved every single second of the weekend but one of my favorite parts was Sunday morning, a few hours before the race.

We left the apartment early and went to pick up our friend J.  We made it to the city by 6 a.m., grabbed some breakfast, and then continued onward with our new passenger in tow.  Our destination was the Museum Campus, down on Solidarity Drive.  We made it down there just in time for sunrise and it was truly incredible.  I feel so lucky to live so close to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.





(The husband took that last one.)

More to come on such a wonderful weekend--a good way to end the month of March--and the midweek weekend that I'm currently in the midst of.  Suffice to say, I'm enjoying the beginning of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment