Friday, March 28, 2014

A Study on Floral Themes

More beautiful flowers to brighten up these rather dreary late March days.


The photo really does not do the color of these alstromerias justice.  Such a vibrant red!



A sweet little bouquet, and one of my favorite flowers.


My dresser, from a wider point of view.  One of my favorite parts of the apartment, no doubt!  The painting used to hang in my grandpa's house and now I get to see it every day.  It's one of many heirlooms from his house that I am so very grateful to have.  I'm keeping my eye out for a vintage tray to hold all of my perfumes and lotions.  (Also, that photo in the black frame is one of my favorites ever, from one of my favorite days.)

Come on, Spring!  We're waiting for you!  Until then, I'll soak up these lovely blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment